Please read this document thoroughly before entering the Hotel. Upon entering our establishment, you are accepting these terms and conditions.
Covid 19 – Revision of hotel services and rules to help protect you, ourselves and our future guests. These rules will be constantly reviewed.
We all understand that we live in a very different world to the one we once knew. We all must adapt new behaviours and rules to protect ourselves and each other. We therefore ask you to read this notice to ensure you fully recognise what changes we have made to our business and your responsibilities to protect yourselves and any other persons.
What you can expect from us:
- Our guest bedrooms will be left vacant for a minimum period of 24 hours in between guests and aerated for a minimum of 3 hours with open windows.
- We have employed a new, more intensive and longer cleaning regime for our bedrooms, using appropriate chemicals and products. We also have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas and identified “touch points”
- All our detergents and cleaning products are from leading industrial suppliers and are specifically recommended
- We have removed all decorative soft furnishings from our bedrooms and public areas to prevent the risk of virus transmission
- We will always keep a social distance from our guests and during all contact with customers
- We will provide hand cleaning gel in our reception area. This MUST be used each time you enter the guesthouse.
- We are available to assist you throughout your stay. We live on-site and in case of any emergencies, you can contact us anytime via the electronic bell at reception or by calling our landline number, on 01298 256380.
- All food is prepared here in our kitchens on-site and only by ourselves. We do not have any employees or people coming into our kitchens from outside of our business. All food suppliers will also adhere to our strict hygiene regulations to reduce the risk of contamination
- Breakfast will be served in the breakfast room and tables will be set one metre + apart. Please refer to our electronic welcome pack for details of our breakfast offerings.
- Check-in/Check-out will be done with social distancing in mind. Your card will be charged remotely, and your invoice sent to you electronically.
What we expect from you:
- We expect you to adhere to all social distancing measures when in public areas and respect the concerns of other guests
- We ask you to use the alcohol sanitiser provided at reception when re-entering the building at any time
- If you or anyone of your party are showing any symptoms of the Coronavirus (repetitive cough, fever, unusual tiredness, sore throat, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell) we would ask someone in your party to notify us immediately and remain isolated in your room until further instructions
- If you are aware that you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspect case of COVID before visiting our premises, we encourage you to contact us directly so that we can amend your reservation and you should then follow government guidelines for self-isolating
- Any guests or visitors that we deem as not adhering to the new guidelines that all businesses and society have had to adopt to prevent the spread of the virus will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
Despite the necessary rules and restrictions, we want to assure you that we will continue to do everything we can to make your stay as pleasant as possible.